Click below to return to Health Facilities home page

HCQC logo-vertical

Non-Medical Facilities

Non-Medical Facility Types

Nevada permits and licenses several types of non-medical facilities and services as listed below.

State Business License/Certificate of Exemption Requirement

State law requires that every person or entity doing business in the State of Nevada, obtain a State Business License or Certificate of Exemption. If you are starting a business, such as one of the non-medical facilities listed above, please start your business at Nevada's business portal:

Accrediting Organizations approved by the Nevada State Board of Health for Facilities for Treatment with Narcotics