At DPBH Clinical Services the safety and well-being of our staff and patients, is always our priority and we recognize the important role we play in providing quality care and ensuring everyone’s safety. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and taking steps to keep our patients and staff safe. As such, we wanted to share with you some steps we are taking:
Aligning with public health authorities
Protecting our staff and patients
- We have created a team dedicated to our response to this pandemic. They closely follow the recommendations from CDC, monitoring our response and ensuring that these responses are in alignment with CDC recommendations.
Assisting and supporting our staff
- We have taken steps to limit exposure to the virus by screening all new patients for admission to our facility, following CDC guidelines, before being accepted for transfer. This decision complies with new federal and state directives to limit exposure of people in in-patient psychiatric facilities to COVID-19.
- We have suspended visitation at this time, this includes all clinical rotations of all nursing schools affiliated with our hospital and volunteers who provide groups to our patients.
- We modified our treatment mall activity groups by decreasing attendees to a group of 5 or less, and ensuring social distancing during activities.
- All in-person meetings have been canceled and changed to telephone or video conferencing.
- We have increased sanitation of high traffic and patient care areas, utilizing disinfectants recommended by CDC.
- Upon entering our buildings staff will be asked specific questions about their current healthcare status including signs and symptoms of any upper respiratory conditions. In addition, we have directed all staff to not report to work if they have symptoms.
- We are limiting non-essential visitors and have cancelled tours and events until further notice.
- Our inpatient services are open and fully operational including our admissions department.
- Our outpatient services are open but modified hours.
- Southern Nevada contact: 702-486-6000
- Northern Nevada contact: 775-688-2001
- Currently we do not have any COVID-19 cases in our inpatient or outpatient facilities.
- We are in continuous communication with our staff, reminding them about the importance of good hygiene, providing them with health education and support whenever needed.
- We are monitoring and implementing our hand hygiene protocol.
- We have provided telecommuting options and administrative leave to our non-essential staff in order to limit the possibility of exposure.
- Our hospitals and clinics remain committed to serving our community by ensuring a safe environment for everyone in accordance with CDC guidelines. We thank you for your trust and understanding at this time.