Community Health Worker - Complaints

As of October 1, 2015, The Bureau of Health Care Quality and Compliance (HCQC) will oversee organizations that employ Community Health Worker pools (SB 498). A formal process for complaints are still being developed.

    Currently complaints can be made to the Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion's Quality Improvement Manager: