Emergency Medical System (EMS) - Certification and Licensure

Certification and Licensing

Attention all EMS Providers and Agencies! 

We are now accepting all applications for certification, license and renewal through the State Online Application Portal (SOAP) at https://nevada.imagetrendlicense.com/portal#/login

If your expiration date is March 31, 2020, please read this reminder thoroughly.

Please see the Renewal Instructions on how to complete your renewal application online.

To renew your certification, you will need to provide evidence that you have completed the requirements for renewal. You must upload your CPR card, continuing education units (CEUs) and a skills verification to your online renewal application. Paramedics must upload their ACLS, PALS, and ITLS or PHTLS cards in the same fashion.  If you are licensed as an Ambulance Attendant, it will also be necessary for you to renew your license when you renew your certification.


  • Certification renewal - $24.00
  • Certification and Attendant License renewal - $34.00
  • Instructor Endorsement Renewal is an additional - $15.00
  • Late Renewal fee - $50.00

If you experience issues accessing your SOAP account, email the Nevada EMS office at HealthEMS@health.nv.gov and our office will assist you.

Reciprocal Certification for Out of State Providers