Recovery After Initial Schizophrenic Episode, better known as RAISE Up Nevada (or RUN), is a full-service program offered in both northern and southern Nevada that helps young people detect and recover from early psychosis.
RUN can help if you:
- Are having difficulty with your thoughts
- Are feeling down, stressed or can't stop worrying
- Think you're being followed or watched
- Hear voices but no one is there
- Don't feel like yourself anymore
- Go for long periods of time without sleep
- Think people are out to get you
- Are finding it difficult to concentrate and can't deal with school and/or work
- Are having difficulties with your family or friends
- Feel rejected by family or friends
- Feel irritable, angry or sad
We spark hope and success
Mental illness is treatable. There are more treatment strategies and community support systems available than ever before. This could include medication, rehabilitation, psychotherapy, group therapy, self-help or a combination of these.
People with mental illness can and do recover. Studies show that most people with mental illnesses get better, and many recover completely.
Mental health recovery is a journey of healing and transformation. It enables a person with a mental health problem to live a meaningful life, in a community of his or her choice, while striving to achieve his or her full potential. Early detection and treatment matters.
Once you contact us, we will schedule an in-person consultation with you to explore the nature of your challenges. We hold your information in confidence. Our treatment is personalized to you and your needs. We are also connected to other services and support systems in our community to help.
Below is a referral sheet you can fill out for yourself, or you can refer a family member, friend or client to the RUN program.
In Northern Nevada, call (775) 688-0463
In Southern Nevada, call (866) 359-6713