Click below to return to Health Facilities home page

HCQC logo-vertical

Outpatient Facility

Instructions for locating outpatient facilities in Nevada at website

    State Laws and Regulations

    Permitting and Applications

    To apply for a permit to operate an outpatient facility (permitted for sedation/anesthesia), you must complete the following:

    Accrediting Organizations approved by the Nevada State Board of Health