State of Nevada
The State of Nevada provides services for rural communities. There are 5 health jurisdictions in the state which provide a range of services within counties. Please open the document below to find out what county is associated with your business.
Apply for a new health permit
The State of Nevada uses an online licensing system for applicants to apply for a new license or renew an existing license.
Follow these important steps to make your application process easy.
- 1. Please call your local field office to speak with a representative who may assist you in determining if you are applying with the right health authority.
- 2. See our webpage for each program.
- 3. Apply with the on-line system.
Renew an Annual Permit
USE YOUR EXISTING USER NAME AND PASSWORD OR WEB ID TO ACCESS YOUR PROFILE - DO NOT CREATE A NEW PROFILE. IF YOU CREATE A NEW PROFILE YOUR PAYMENT WILL NOT BE APPLIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
- TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
- The e-mail address associated with the account.
- The credential number associated with the account. [EX: CH-002-12345] the credential number you will need, is the last five [EX: 12345]
- In the USER LOGIN box select "Forgot Login/Password"
- First Field, Left Column, ENTITY TYPE select "Agency" from the dropdown list.
- First Field, Right Column, BUSINESS UNIT select "Environmental Health"
- Use your 5 digit credential number OR Login Name