Nevada Health Response

Follow 'News and Resources' to find 'Governors Directives and Declarations.'

How to report a work place hazard:

Complaints can be filed with Nevada OSHA by calling (702) 486-9020 in southern Nevada and (775) 688-3700 in northern Nevada.

Cleaning Products

Thank you for your work to protect our communities and keep Nevada safe!