Burning Man Food FAQ


Do I have to apply on-line?

No. If you apply on-line, the process is quicker and you may pay with a credit card. If you mail in a paper application, you must include a check or money order.

What county do I select in the application?

Pershing (PE)

Will you take a payment over the phone?

No. To ensure safety and security of your private information, we do not accept credit cards over the phone.

Food Safety

May I serve food I made at home?

No. All foods must be prepared at the event or in a licensed establishment.