You may be eligible for the program if you meet the following criteria:
- Residency: You must live in Nevada.
- Gender: Women’s Health Connection services are available to biological women, transgender men (female to male), and transgender women (male to female) who have received hormone therapy.
- Age: Women who are 21-64 years of age may qualify.
- Income: You must be at or below 250% of the federal poverty rate.
- Insurance status: You must be uninsured or underinsured to qualify.
Please contact the State of Nevada
Health Division’s partner, Access to Healthcare Network at 1-(877) 385-2345 to
see if you qualify. Women’s Health Connection evaluates emergency situations on
a case by case basis. If you are experiencing an emergency situation, please
contact the program immediately.