Forms: Certificate of Free Sale

How can I pay for the fee?

Certificates of Free Sale may be purchased on line. If you cannot use the on-line system fee(s) must be paid with cash (at a field office), check, bank draft or money order, made payable to the Division of Public and Behavioral Health.