State of Nevada Behavioral Health Funding Allocations
Request for Proposals (RFP 2018-P)
Funding for Primary Prevention of the Use/Misuse of Alcohol, Tobacco, Licit, and Illicit Drugs
- FUNDING ANNOUNCEMENT - The following will be awarded funding from state and federal sources included in the Request for Proposals: RFP 2018-P:
- Click here for Listing of Funding Awarded to Primary Prevention Coalitions (Pending Revision)
- Churchill Community Coalition
- Frontier Communities Coalition
- Healthy Communities Coalition of Lyon and Storey Counties
- Join Together Northern Nevada
- NYE Communities Coalition
- Partners Allied for Community Excellence (PACE)
- PACT Coalition for safe and Drug Free Communities
- Partnership Carson City
- Partnership Douglas County
- CARE (Pending)
- Prevention 2018 Request for Proposals (RFP) Bidders Conference
- Click here for the RFP 2018-P (Revised 11-15-18)
- Click here for the Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
FY 2019 - 2020 Women's Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
The primary providers selected for the 2019-2020 Women’s Set-Aside Funding are as follows:
The Life Change Center
Rural / Frontier Nevada
New Frontier Treatment Center
Request for Applications (RFA) for Assertive Community Treatment Teams
Assertive Community Treatment Team Notice of Intent to Release Funding
Adolescent and Transitional Age Youth Funding Opportunity Announcement January 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019
FY 2018-2019 Draft Block Grant Application
Click here to download the FY 2018-2019 Draft Block Grant Application. This is a large file and may take several moments to download.
Webinar for the Integrated Opioid Treatment and Recovery Center Request For Application 2017-2018
The informational webinar session was conducted on Monday, October 9th, 2017 from 1:00pm - 2:00pm which provided an overview of the Integrated
Opioid Treatment and Recovery Center (IOTRC) Request for Application (RFA) and
allowed for a question and answer segment. The slides from the informational webinar session are posted below. The question and answer segment will be forthcoming.
Integrated Opioid Treatment and Recovery Center Request for Application 2017-2018
Request for Qualifications
FY 2016-17 Block Grant
Click here to view the FY 2016-17 Block Grant Application, Community Mental Health Services
Plan and Report, Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Plan and Report. You will be redirected to WebBGAS.
Once on WebBGAS, enter your
login name and password.
If you are a member of the
public, the login name is citizennv and the password is citizen.
After you log in, click on
"view existing application/FY16/17 Combined Behavioral Health Assessment
and Planning Grant/View Application."
Annual Synar Reports (ASR)
The Annual Synar Report (ASR) format provides the means for States to comply with the reporting provisions of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 300x-26) and the Tobacco Regulation for the SAPT Block Grant (45 C.F.R. 96.130 (e)).
Send Public Comments
Members of the public who wish to comment on the SAPTA/Mental Health Block Grant or on the Annual Synar Report may do so by filling out the form here.