Behavioral and Clinical Services Branch
The primary purpose of the Clinical Services Branch is to provide statewide inpatient, outpatient and community-based public and behavioral health services to Nevadans.
- Behavioral Health Central Office Administration
- Lake’s Crossing Center for Mentally Disordered Offenders
- Northern Nevada Adult Mental Health Services (NNAMHS)
- Southern Nevada Adult Mental Health Services (SNAMHS)
- Rural Clinics and Community Health Services (RCCHS)
Dr. Leon Ravin - Psychiatric Medical Director
Dr. Ravin has been the statewide psychiatric medical director in Nevada since August 2015, and previously served as an associate medical director. Since 2006, he has worked in clinical and administrative roles at Southern Nevada Adult Mental Health Services, including taking an active role in testifying on mental health laws and community standards of care before the Nevada Legislature. Dr. Ravin has been the director of graduate and postgraduate medical education for the state Division of Public and Behavioral Health since 2012 while also teaching as a clinical professor for the University of Nevada School of Medicine.