Complaints against facilities in Nevada can be reported in several ways. Continue reading for instructions and points of contact.
When filing a complaint, individuals can provide their names or choose to remain anonymous. If complainants choose to provide their names, they can ask that their names be kept confidential as the investigation is done.
How to File
- File a Complaint Online
- Complaint Form - PDF
- Print this form, fill it out and then mail, fax or scan and email
- Email a complaint
- Northern Nevada mail - 727 Fairview Drive, Suite E, Carson City, NV, 89701
- Northern Nevada phone - (775) 684-1030
- Northern Nevada fax - (775) 684-1073
- Southern Nevada mail - 4220 S. Maryland Pkwy., Suite 810, Building D, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Southern Nevada phone - (702) 486-6515
- Southern Nevada fax - (702) 486-6520
- Facility Self-Report Form
- Skilled Nursing Facility Reporting Requirments