Click below to return to Health Facilities home page

HCQC logo-vertical

Community-Based Living Arrangements

Locate CBLA services near you in Nevada

State of Nevada health facility locator for Community-Based Living Arrangements

    State Laws and Regulations

    Licensing and Applications

    To apply for a certificate to operate a community-based living arrangement facility or services, you must complete the following:


    New CBLA applicants must complete 16 hours of training concerning provision of services. The training courses can be accessed by clicking the links below. You will need to have an existing NEATS account or set one up (click here for instructions).

    Other information

    Additional Resources