Licensing Information for Dietitians
New Applicants for a Nevada License
New applicants (initial, provisional, or temporary license) can apply for Nevada licensure by visiting the Online Licensing System.
Online Licensing Instructions
Once you enter the Online Licensing System, follow these instructions:
- To apply for a new application click on "To Apply for a Dietitian License"-click here in the left bottom column.
- To renew a license, print a license or change your information for the first time, click on "Register Here" under Already Licensed by NV DPBH to create a log in, then log into the system and click the Renew button. In the future, you will just be able to log in without having to register again.
Below are fees associated with dietitian licensing in Nevada.
- Initial License Application: $100
- Provisional License Application: $100
- Temporary License Application: $25