Licensing Information for Dietitians
New Applicants for a Nevada License
New applicants (initial, provisional, or temporary license) can apply for Nevada licensure by visiting the Online Licensing System.
Online Licensing Instructions
Once you enter the Online Licensing System, follow these instructions:
- To apply for a new application, click on "To Apply for a Dietitian License" in the left column.
- To renew your license, log in to the Online Licensing System and then click "Renew" on the welcome screen.
- To print a license or change your information, log in to the Online Licensing System and on the home screen select "Print Credential" or "Change Your Contact Information."
Below are fees associated with dietitian licensing in Nevada.
- Initial License Application: $100
- Provisional License Application: $100
- Temporary License Application: $25