Online Licensing System
All new and existing dietitians must use the Nevada Online Licensing System to become a licensed dietitian in the state.
To receive a temporary dietitian license in Nevada, you must be registered as a licensed dietitian in another state. Your out-of-state license and registered dietitian status must be in good standing. If you are not licensed in another state as a dietitian you may not apply for a temporary license.
A temporary license may be issued for the limited purpose of authorizing the licensee to treat patients in Nevada.
Important Application Notes
- Temporary license application fee is $25
- A temporary license is valid for the 10-day period designated on the license.
- Please allow for 15 working days processing time when entering requested start date.
- A verification of your license will be conducted.
- Read and understand the laws (statutes) and regulations (Nevada Administrative Code) related to the practice of dietetics in Nevada.