NEW APPLICATIONS - RENEWALS
- TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
- The e-mail address associated with the account.
- The credential number associated with the account. [EX: CH-002-12345] the credential number you will need, is the last five [EX: 12345]
- In the USER LOGIN box select "Forgot Login/Password"
- First Field, Left Column, ENTITY TYPE select "Agency" from the dropdown list.
- First Field, Right Column, BUSINESS UNIT select "Environmental Health"
- Use your 5 digit credential number OR Login Name
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING RENEWALS
Payment Window Checklist
After making your payment in the on-line system, the program will bring you back to a confirmation page. The statement reads "YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE AND A PERMIT CANNOT BE ISSUED UNTIL THE APPLICATION AND OTHER REQUESTED DCOUMENTS ARE ATTACHED BELOW. IF THERE IS NO CHECKLIST OR DOCUMENTS ATTACHED SECTION HERE, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ATTACH A DOCUMENT."
This section is designed for programs that require follow up documents at renewal. The ONLY programs which require this documentation are:
- Bottled Water Manufacturers
- Septic Tank Pumping Contractors.
NO DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED FOR ANY OTHER PERMIT TYPES. PLEASE DISREGARD.
For FAQ's regarding a the on-line application and renewals process see the right column.
Follow these important steps to make your application process easy.
- 1. Please call your local field office to speak with a representative who may assist you in determining if you are applying with the right health authority.
- 2. See our webpage for each program.
- 3. See our program specific guidance documents, to make applying on-line easy!
- 4. Apply with the on-line system.
Important Notice: You must access your existing profile!
USE YOUR EXISTING USER NAME AND PASSWORD OR WEB ID TO ACCESS YOUR PROFILE - DO NOT CREATE A NEW PROFILE. IF YOU CREATE A NEW PROFILE YOUR PAYMENT WILL NOT BE APPLIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Temporary Food Establishments or Exemptions for Special Events
Cottage Foods Registration
Bottled Water Program
Certificates of Free Sale
Individual Sewage Disposal Program
Primary Treatment Unit Plan Review
Septic Tank Pumping Contractor
Septic Tank Loan Certification
Public Bathing Places (Pool and Spa)
Public Private and Charter Schools
County Jails and State Honor Camps
Camping and Recreational Vehicle Parks
Public Accommodations (Hotels and Motels)
Construction and Labor Camps
Invasive Body Decoration (Body Art, Tattoo)