Who is Served
Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHC) will serve any individual in need of care, regardless of ability to pay. The CCBHC will serve the ‘whole person’ by offering person-centered and family-centered care. The health professionals at CCBHCs can help if you are in one of these groups:
- Adults with serious mental illness
- Children with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Individuals with severe substance use disorders
- Individuals with mild or moderate mental illness and substance abuse disorders
CCBHCs provide outpatient behavioral health services and primary care screenings and monitoring for children, adults and families with the goals to provide:
- Community-based mental and substance use disorder services.
- Combined behavioral health and physical health care with no wrong door entry to services.
- Evidence-based practices.
- Improved access to high-quality care.
- Care coordination and case management to address all needs of the individual.
- Better overall health outcomes.
Click on each location to visit its website, and below each entry is a map to the facility.
No one will be turned away from receiving services at a CCBHC for inability to pay. CCBHC staff will provide help to individuals to enroll in Medicaid if necessary and other programs as needed. The clinics also accept an individual's insurance or cash payments.
CCBHC Provider and Program Information
To read about the Certified Community Behavioral Health System service model and the program that funds it, click here. This page includes in-depth data and information about Nevada's qualification for this federal program.
Nevada Medicaid CCBHC Cost Report