criteria for the Ryan White Programs (A,B,C,D) are determined on a state-by-state basis
according to the federal guidelines. Anyone moving to Nevada from another state
will need to re-apply for Ryan White Programs, and benefits are administered under Ryan White Part B policies of Nevada. The statewide eligibility criteria are reviewed
periodically to determine if the program has been successful in providing
medication and other medical services to low-income HIV+ and AIDS patients.
eligibility criteria include, but are not limited to:
- Client income must not exceed 400% of Federal poverty Guidelines (FPG)
at approximately $47,080/year.
- Client may have one single-family, owner-occupied home and one car (two
cars if married.)
- Additional liquid assets of the client may not exceed $10,000.
- Confirmed diagnosis of HIV/AIDS & documented laboratory tests for
T-Cell counts and viral load must be done every six months.
- Recertification, including ADAP, must be done every six months.
- Applicant must be a Nevada resident with two forms of government issued
- Retirement accounts that currently do not provide income unless the
applicant is over 59.5 years of age are not included in assets.
Ryan White Part B/ADAP Eligibility Forms and Information